Monday 19 January 2009

Oh Well

As you can see a fair few months have passed this blog has not been updated, rockhoppersuk has not been updated, the podcast blog has not been updated. I can't really explain why so let me tell you what has been updated.


Twitter
I have been tweeting sparodically. I am trying to get my real life friends interested but getting no real take up. I use it mainly to keep up with podcasters the other side of the water.

Flickr
I have been happily uploading photos taken with the iPhone, but I spent last night uploading photos since 07/11/2008 and correctly tagging those taken with airMe. I have decided to stop using airMe and go for DarkSide (mainly because it saves the pictures to my Camera Roll) so they should be titled and tagged better.

WordPress
The boys blog has stalled in November and that is going to be my focus this week to get that updated properly.

So it is not all bad news, work is busy we now go live in under four weeks so I may miss these deadlines, but I am sure by Christmas this blog might get another post :-)

Later, rockhoppers

No comments: